As well as applied IT Infrastructure and Managed Services solutions, Everything IT provide ad-hoc technology consulting services in a variety of specialised areas.
From a professional second opinion, to a carefully considered complete project plan guaranteed fit-for-purpose for you or your in-house IT team to carry out, our consulting solutions include:
- Customised solution design advice – bespoke computers / servers / networks
- Network and WiFi, support and troubleshooting
- Network Security and Design
- GDPR and Compliance
- Cyber Security
- Wireless Networking (WiFi)
- PTP (and PTMP) Wireless Networking
- Portable Device Security / Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) / Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Homeworking Best Practices / Site to site Security
- Migration Consultancy and Project Management – including Databases, Email (Exchange), site to site / site to cloud / cloud to cloud / cloud to site
- Purchasing and assisted purchasing / procurement guidance (up to full turnkey solutions available)
- Industry specific consultancy including Finance, Healthcare, Hospitality and for; Multi-tenant sites (coworking offices, HMOs, landlord Wireless ISP solutions)
We have decades of experience in the application of best practices technology, system design and networking, ranging from bespoke solutions for Small Office, Home Office (SOHO) and Multi-Site.
Are we the right choice for your business? Give us a call! We will listen carefully to your requirements and are very clear when it comes to our capabilities.
We will consider your enquiry truthfully, without obligation and if you are looking for services that are outside our area of expertise, we will quickly let you know (often able to point you to an alternative, trusted specialist). We prefer to pass on an opportunity rather than attempt a solution that will be anything less than exemplary and guaranteed fit your requirements.
As with all our solutions, prior to engagement a business consultancy project brief will be provided in a without obligation, accurately costed, written proposal for your approval first of all.
Get in touch as below, and we will be happy to listen to your needs, and advise.